Thank you to everyone who helped us have an awesome 10-year reunion! Especially to…
- All of the alumni who came out to celebrate! It was great to see everyone again.
- The spouses, partners, and friends/family of alumni who came and awkwardly/wonderfully mingled. It was great to meet you!
- The band, Dawson, who rocked the house for us. Thanks, guys!
- Everyone who helped to set up and tear down, and everyone who brought food. We had way too much left over!
- Those who participated in the 50/50 and helped us to raise money for the next reunion.
We’d also like to recognize the following individuals for their support:
- The Olexa Family, including Dom D.
- Adam K.
- Russell B.
- Rose B.
- Katie V.
- Karen B.
- Brandon M.
- John F., Jon. M, Matt O. and Jeff A. (shout out to Liz, Jackson, and all other groupies)
And of course, the biggest thank you of all goes out to the officers – Aubrey, Mallory, Mandy, and Mandy – for planning and executing the event for other alumni and their families to enjoy.
Here’s to a kick-butt next reunion!
Our reunion will be held at Cedar Creek Park, in Pavilion #7. In case you aren’t familiar with the park, below is a map with directions.
Also, click here for a larger PDF version of the map which you can print out.
Don’t miss out on the event schedule for our 10 year reunion! See below for all of the details.
Remember how great disposable cameras were? Dig through the attic, find an old dusty box if you have to – do you have any photos of our class from high school?
If you have photos from our years in middle school and high school, please bring them to the reunion! (Make sure you have your name on them so no one walks away with your memorabilia accidentally).
We are actively planning our 10-year class reunion, to be held on Saturday, May 30, 2015. The main event will be a picnic, and we could use help in making sure that the day is enjoyable for everyone who attends!
We are looking for volunteers to:
- Bring a picnic side dish
- Take photos during the event
- Help set-up and tear-down the day of the event
- Manage and play music
- Run a 50/50 raffle and other games
- Help guests sign-in
- Supply yard games (corn hole, ladder ball, etc.)
If you are able to attend the reunion and would like to help with any of the above (or if you have something different in mind), submit a comment below or please email the class officers at frazierclassof2005 [at] gmail [dot] com. We appreciate any and all help in planning our first big reunion.
Thank you everyone! Hope to see you in May!